Monday, May 9, 2011

Rei - Cruel Lesson


"Shit, what happened to her? She was pretty one. Why did you give her such treatment? She'll be ruined?"
"Serves that bitch right. When I told her to suck my cock, she tried to bit me. I was lucky enough to save my manhood."
"And it's all because of this..."
"No, that's not all. She kicked me in my balls hard, called me with many bad words. That Mars whore even spit on me! I had to punish her!"
"But to ruin such sexy body..."
"Don't worry; we still have rest of these sailor sluts. One less is not a big problem. Moreover, we can always show her to them as an example. They'll see what's gonna happened if they won't be good whores."
"That's an idea, I agree. But what's with her? You're gonna leave her like that?"
"Not a chance. I'm gonna keep her like this for next two days. Then I'm gonna invite her into the world of enemas."
"Damn, you're cruel."
"Such proud whores need to know their place. Believe me, when we'll meet again next week, she'll be crawling on her fours, calling me her master. Wanna make a bet?"

1 comment:

  1. For a disobedient bitch like Mars, it's hotter to just sexually torture and abuse her like this. Doesn't matter if it ruins her body, can always just cum on her gagged and nose-hooked face.

    ReplyDelete