Sunday, May 15, 2011

Michiru - Teacher's pet


"Ungh... you're so big, sensei..."
"Of course I'm, you silly lesbian cunt! Your tight pussy didn't get used to big cocks inside it, but I'll swear, I'll cure you."
"Please... I promised I'll be your sex slave... but don't insult me..."
"What? I caught you screwing with the other girl! Be a good pussy or I'll tell the other teachers and you'll be kicked out of the school. I'm sure that none wants to have raging lesbian in our school. We're proud of our reputation. So, ride me, my slutty, lesbian cowgirl!"
"Yes, sir... ohhh... ohhh..."
"Week or two and you'll love this feeling of big cock filling your tight pussy. I won't let you touch any other girl. Girls haven't dicks! And you'll be addicted to cocks, you'll see!"

No comments:

Post a Comment