Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Inner Senshi - Under the spell


"All right, stop right here, Sailor Sluts! Do not make a single move, or your queen lost her head! Good, wise girls. See Sailor Moon, your friends came too late; they can't save you right now. You're in my power and they will join you soon. I said, don't move! Look into this shining ball of light, girl. Right, look, look deeply into my ball. Isn't it pretty? Such a nice color... Glittering and dancing... making you nice and obedient... Look... You can't take your eyes of it, girls... Don't take your eyes of my ball, and reveal your boobs to me... Yes, rip this silly clothes, I want to see these famous tits of Sailor Senshi. Mmm... cool... Take your panties away as well, girls... Yes, you look lovely now. Nice, sexy and very, very fuckable. Listen to me, you'll walk like this through the city and fuck every man you'll meet. When you'll reach your homes, you'll turn back and return to me. Now, go!"

1 comment:

  1. But as soon as they start spreading their legs, there'll be no end to the crowds of men gathering to use them. (Not to mention observers, people with video cameras, and so on...) Only once they're completely fucked out, worthless slags are they going to have a chance to limp home.

    ReplyDelete