Monday, May 16, 2011

Haruka - For the science


"Ok, here's our next subject. Her name is Haruka and she is racing driver. But it's not very important. What is much more interesting for us is that she's a sailor scout and lesbian as well. How did I found it? Well, as you know, I'm gynecologist and she was my patient. I accidentally found that she is Sailor Scout and used hypnosis to invite her at out little party. I don't have to tale you that it's rather unique chance for us to analyze the body of magical girl? Thanks to the hypnosis she will cooperate, so we can do everything. Yes, by everything I mean literally everything. You don't believe? Ok, Haruka spread your legs for us. See? Let's prepare our stuff now; it will be very busy evening. And after we'll finish our work, she will be our obedient pet for whole night. Her hypnosis will end tomorrow at morning, so feel free to use her as you like. After all, you can't have lesbian magical girl everyday...

1 comment:

  1. Scientific progress has been sadly slow in the field of dominating and fucking magical lesbians.

    ReplyDelete