Saturday, May 14, 2011

Makoto - Arrested


"Here's the slut we caught yesterday. She claimed she was some kind of superhero or else, but who cares? She was arrested because of devastations she made in the park. Till the trial, she'll be here, so this means that she's ours for next week. Yes, you heard it right. We have that busty bimbo for next seven days. Be careful, she's rather violent, so she needs some punishment before we’ll start our fun. Bring me a paddle; I'm going to spank this sexy ass hard. This will help her to understand her current situation. You know, she kicked the guard who groped her tits. I don't want to risk my balls being kicked too. Hold her this way. All right, slut raise you ass high and count. One... two... three... If you want me to stop, just say "Please, fuck me!” as loud as you can. But you don’t have to hurry, I’ll love to spank your sexy ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment