Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Minako - V Bussines


"Yes, come on here, you won't be disappointed, that's the promise. After all, I'm a warrior of love and incarnation of goddess Venus. Yes, close the door and sit on the bed, right beside me. You're asking why I'm here? Well, even we, magical girls, need money. I might be super hero, but I have my needs and none pays me for fighting monsters. But guys like you pay for being with me, so... No, don't touch my mask. You can touch me anywhere you want, but there one condition - you can't take my mask from my face. Why? That’s my little, sweet secret. But enough talking, you didn't pay for chat, right? That's correct, sit here and let me give you best lap dance in your life. And after this... he he he... I can't believe, you're blushing. It's so cute... Come on, kiss me... Good... This gonna be best night in your life."

No comments:

Post a Comment