Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Haruka - Horny like hell



"Please, come here, I'm so horny, I can't wait anymore... my whole body is buring from delight, I can feel it. I can't live without sex, so don't tease me like that anymore. One look at your hard, long manhood is making me so wet. Look, it's flood between my legs. It's been three days since I have sex last time. Yes, I'm a lesbian, but I don't care if it's man or woman anymore, I need to be fucked hard. Oh God, look at my naked pussy and butt. They're begging for this. I don't know what kind of drug you gave me, but I will die if you won't puto your huge dick into my slutty fuckhole. No, don't go! Give it to me! I need a cock so much! Please, if you won't fuck me, just ask someone else to come here and screw me! Bring a dog, at last! I can't wait. Oh god, I'm bitch in the heat! It's so wrong, I'm so lewd, but I can't fight it!"

1 comment:

  1. Would be nice to just throw the sex drugged bitch some vibrators and dildos, watch the horny dyke stuff her own holes with them.

    ReplyDelete