Thursday, July 7, 2011

Inner Senshi - Sleeping


- I love sleeping gas. Little of this, and everyone are in the la-la-land.
- These five are pretty cute.
- Of course. I was following them all the month. When I found that they're going at the beach every Saturday, I decided it will be best place for attack. When they were all dressing their swimsuits, my sleeping gas made them very cooperative, as you can see.
- Yes, I can. What are you gonna do now?
- First, we have to undress them. That's why I choose this place, it won't be very hard to rip these swimsuits off them. Then we have to bound and gag them. Next we're gonna wait till midnight. Boxes are waiting behind the cabin, just like my truck at the parking lot. We have to carry them there very quickly. I don't want anyone to see us.
- And then?
- We have to think. We have five pretty girls. We can keep two, one for each other. Do you want any?
- Yes, this blue haired one makes me hard and ready.
- I'm gonna keep brunette. Love her ass. Gonna train her to be my private sex slave. She seem to have big mouth, so it will be funny.
- And other ones?
- There are many ways. I think that all of them gonna be send far away. Brothels, Go-Go clubs and such places will pay for them, I'm sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment