Friday, July 8, 2011

Hotaru - Mistress Saturn


"All right, Sailor Sluts, kneel in front of your new mistress. You mere beings who tried to defeat me, you'll face my wrath now! Such pathetic weaklings... I can't believe you even tried to fight me... and you Venus, you managed to hurt me... to hurt goddess... You will pay first. Take your chains and bound yourself with them. That's right, make them squeeze these boobies and run through your worthless cunt. I'm gonna make them move now. What a lovely screams... Mercury, you are wiser, you should know that fighting me was useless... Sit on this metal pole and rub your dirty pussy against it as fast as you can. Deeper! Jupiter, these huge breasts of yours should be prohibited. Squeeze them. Harder! Come on, moo for me! Thanks to my magic, they'll be lactating soon. Mars, take this wooden cock and fuck your fat ass with it. Moon... come here and lick my boots, let your friends see how obedient slave their leader is..."

4 comments:

  1. Where did you find this picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember well, probably at sailormoon.biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICE!! Could you do images for these fics

    http://sailormoon.biz/displayimage.php?album=3&pid=6100#top_display_media

    http://sailormoon.biz/displayimage.php?album=3&pid=13527#top_display_media

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might work at the second one.

    ReplyDelete