Saturday, July 9, 2011

Makoto - Watching


- This babe is pretty hot. Can I fuck her now?
- No, I want at last one of them untouched. I checked her and you can't believe it - she's a virgin. Rare find these days.
- No way... such busty bimbo?
- Yes, but her hymen is still untouched. Maybe she was using these boobies to please her boyfriends instead, or preferred anal? I don't know. But you have to understand, virgins are most wanted. This gonna double her price. I'm sure that some rich, African, Russian or Arabian bastard will pay bucks for having an honor of deflowering Sailor Jupiter himself. It's a rare chance, after all. So, keep your dick out of her. We have four other scouts.
- Too bad... but ok, I'm gonna fuck Sailor Venus again. I cum inside her four times already.
- I'm gonna fuck Sailor Mars in her ass. But you know, when you'll be fucking Venus one more time, just look at Jupiter's face. She's damn scared, seeing her friends being roughly raped over and over.

1 comment:

  1. So the others weren't virgins? No doubt Mamoru has been taking advantage of his cute jailbait girlfriend, but I wonder how that came about for the other three...

    ReplyDelete