Sunday, June 12, 2011

Minako - Horny at work


- All right, demon, I got you!
- Not so fast, scout, not so fast... Fwooooshhh!!!
- Ohh... what's that pink smoke...
- This will keep you busy, girl!
- Ohh... what's going on... I feel strange...
- Not "strange", but "horny", you blonde brat. My smoke turns girls into horny sluts. Can't you feel your pussy is getting wet?
- I feel... but I need... to fight...
- No more fight for you, sailor scout. I can see your knees are trembling. Don't you want to touch yourself? Rub your wet pussy with your hand? Play with your boobies?
- Oh good... I'm so hot... I can't control myself!!!
- That's right. Strip right here and masturbate as hard as you can.
- Ohhhh!!! Ohhhh!!!!
- What a nice view. Push your finger deeper, show me your slutty body, my little whore!

No comments:

Post a Comment