Sunday, June 26, 2011

Makoto - Crackwhore



- Man, that’s a pretty hot chick!
- She’s a cutie, isn’t she? You have to touch these boobies, they’re awesome.
- But isn’t it dangerous? I saw her crushing people with thunders…
- No problem. She’s on the crack. I wonder if she remembers that she was sailor senshi once. Now all her world is this small room and her duty is to serve a man with her body.
- You’re kidding, man!
- No, just check her out if you want. She will do anything you want, no matter how pervy or disgusting things you have on your mind. I saw her taking three cocks at once with a smile on her face. Yesterday she was fucking 30 guys in line. There’s nothing impossible for her.
- I can’t believe. I have to try it.
- Go on, first round is for free. Next time you’ll have to pay, like the others, but don’t worry, she’s not very expansive. We’re gonna have here her friends as well soon so we’ll start brothel.
- Thanks. I’m gonna have my time with her now.  

1 comment:

  1. With her big tits, she can probably pull in more money to support her habit than the average crack whore. Shame the bitch got addicted but I guess she used the drugs to keep her mind off all the rape and fighting she had to go through as a Sailor Senshi.

    ReplyDelete