Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Setsuna - Delivery service


"Yes boss, everything went smoothly, I got her. She is here, waiting for transport. What? No, I had not problems. You know, it's kind of easy when they don’t know that you know their secret identities. Same was here. I was following her since month to make sure that she's the one your precious customer wanted. I was right, Setsuna Meio is Sailor Pluto. It was piece of cake. I was waiting for her late at night and when she was there, I used my holo projector to show her some fake monsters. She quickly transformed and then I used gas. She was sleeping before she hit the earth, trust me. Then I brought her to my hideout, stripped and gagged. No, I didn't touch her; she's fresh and ready, like your customer asked. Yes, I checked, she's a virgin. So, you want her there tomorrow? Ok, she'll be waiting in the wooden box. Yes, right, I'll pack all her stuff as well. Where it's gonna be send? Africa? Wow, it will be long journey for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment