Sunday, October 13, 2013

Rei - Victim of the poll


„Aiiiiieeee!!!! Nooo!!! Stop! Not there!!”
“Shut up, you whore! Your fans decided that the best part of your slutty body is your ass! So let’s fuck it hard!!”
“Nooo!!! It’s wrong!! Fuck! Stop it! I said stop! I can’t believe that my fans would make such a stupid choice!”
“Oh, but they did! Look at the poll! Most of them thinks that you should be fuck in the ass daily. Or maybe you wanna be spanked?”
“Auch!!! Auuuch!!! Auuuch!!! Please! Stop spanking meeeee!!! Auch!”
“So make a choice, Sailor Mars! Anal fucking or hard spanking? I won’t be waiting long…”
“Noo… sob… please… stop it… Auch!!! Auuch!! You idiot, it hurts!!! Auuuuuch!!! Not that strong!!”
“I asked: spanking or fucking? If you won’t make a choice, you’ll get both!”
“No… Oh God… fucking… please…”
“So beg me to fuck your fat ass, you cunt!!”
“Auch!!! Stop, I’ll do it… Please… fuck my… ass… with you big cock… Augghhhh!!!! It’s too big!!!”
“Don’t worry, you’ll get used to it… Come on, since you’re officially anal whore from today, I want you to scream “anal” every time I’ll penetrate you. Otherwise more spanking will come!”
“Ohhh… auuugghhh…. No… no… Auch! Auch!! Anal! Anal!!!”
“Very good… it seems that solid spanking is the best way to teach such proud cunts some  manners…”
“Anal!!! Anal!!!! Anaaaaaal!”

5 comments:

  1. Nice use of the poll results! Good to see that bitch tamed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dick in the ass = best way to shut her up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm. Can we really be called her fans when, instead of cheering for her to beat her attackers, we're cheering for them to ream her ass and turn her into a whore? And if not, do we care?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know, it looks like she's actually enjoying it in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She might be a good actress and tries to avoid more spanking.

      Delete