Saturday, October 5, 2013

Makoto - Forced Confession




„Now! Say it loud, slut and let everyone here know about your real self! Or you wanna get spanked one more time, you big titted whore?”
“No… please… no more spanking!!!”
“Say it than!”
“Oh God… I’m Makoto Kino… I’m Sailor Jupiter and slut extraordinaire… I love to fuck, I’m so depravated that I’d fuck anyone, no matter how filthy and disgusting he’d be… because… I can’t live without having sex all the time… I’m cum addicted whore… My mouth is made for sucking… and sperm is my favorite meal… I love to take it up my fat ass, it makes me so hot when man fills my anal hole with his spunk. My pussy needs to be filled, no matter if it’s human dick, animal’s cock or just a dildo, I can’t stay when it’s empty… Oh… I love to serve you, no matter what will do with me, just fuck me too… God, help me… I can do and endure anything…”
“Very good, slut, our guests love your confession. But you forget about one more thing…”
“No… please, I’ll be good… but don’t make…”
“Boy, get your belts ready…”
No!!! Anything but that!!”
“SWISH!!! Aiiiieee!!!! SWISH!!! Aiiiiieeee!!!! Please!!! I’ll do it… SWISH! Aaiiiiiiieeee!!! Yes, please stop!!!”
“So… We’re waiting…”
“God, forgive me… Just like me, my fellow sailor scouts are sluts. Please find them… and fuck them… as hard as me… here are… their real names… Sailor Mars is Rei Hino, she lives in Hikawa shrine… Sailor Moon is Usagi Tsukino, she lives in Juuban… Sailor Mercury is Ami Mizuno… her mother is a doctor in Minato… and Sailor Venus is Minako Aino… and she lives in Koen… They’ll be… very grateful… for lot of good fucking… and… and…turning them… into… willing… whores… just like you did to me…”

6 comments:

  1. Sign Translation:
    "I'm a worthless, beaten bitch of a soldier. I wasn't able to protect the peace of the Earth. Everyone, please fuck my sinful body with your cocks."

    Actually can't make out that last verb, but what else are you going to do with that body with those cocks? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for translation.

      Delete
  2. Jesus! Perfect fucking pic and cap for perfect fucking public humiliation. I think this is my favorite cap of yours out of all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somebody could make a series with all sailor senshi with such tables.

    ReplyDelete