Thursday, October 17, 2013

Ami and Usagi - Different opinions


“Please, choose me…” asked Sailor Marcury “I’m a cute, blue haired genius and my pussy is first rate. It’s mathematically proved that the higher intelligence girl has, the tighter her pussy is. Check and see by yourself…”

“Come on, who’d like to fuck such glasses wearing nerd that speaks about math even in such situation. Choose me…” teased Sailor Moon “I’m a main character, after all. And I’m blonde… All boys loves blondes. Come on, don’t keep me waiting. Take me and fuck my pussy hard. Who knows, maybe you’ll be a father of my daughter?”

“I doubt if anyone would like to be a father of such noisy, pink haired brat like you so-called daughter from the past” Sailor Mercury said “Any moron can count how low such possibility is. You’re blonde, right and you’re simply too stupid even to be impregnated.”

“What? Look who speaks… Dateless geek that can’t keep any boy around her.”

“Well, even if so, I’m not alone here. We’re whoring together. Maybe your “husband” Mamoru is not enough for you? Or maybe you simply too blind to notice that Sailor Mars is his lover?

“Shut up! This is lie! Mamo-chan would never…”

“If you think so, go back go and let me have sex with customer already before he’ll get soft from listening to your bubbling!”

“You blue brat!!!”

“You blonde bimbo!”   

3 comments:

  1. Instead of insulting each other, they should put those mouths to use competing to give better head.

    ReplyDelete