Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Minako - Birthday Gift


„Hi, cute boy, like your birthday gift? Well, you should, your pals paid me lot of money to be yours for tonight. Of course, I can see that you can’t take your eyes of my body. Not that I’m surprised, I’m a goddess of love after all… and I can see that tent in your trousers growing… it looks promising, I have to admit… here, let me check it out… Oh, you’re quite a big boy… mmm… just view of your cock makes me hungry… Can I take it inside my mouth? I can? All right, mmm… I love sucking big cocks… trust me, you won’t be disappointed… Anyone gave you a head before? Maybe, but this is gonna be best blowjob in your life, boy… none sucks better than me in this city… Ask your pals, if you’re not sure, they’ll tell you… slurp… slurrrp… nice, let me lick your big balls now… My name? Just call me Venus, please… No, this will be enough, mmmhmmm… what a nice, juicy, big cock… I can’t wait till I get it between my legs… Ass? You want take it up my ass first? What a pervo… but ok, since I’m yours, you can do anything you want… but let me finish first… slurrrp… I want to taste your spunk in my mouth… it always makes me so hot and eager… I think I’m kinda sperm addicted… but don’t tell it anyone, please…”

3 comments:

  1. Occasionally a wiling slut is a nice change of pace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need more rape Minako

    ReplyDelete