Thursday, May 10, 2012

Rei - Fire vs Water


„What are we gonna do with her? No matter how hard we beat her, she remained silent. We still don’t know where the other sailor sluts are hiding and what are their real names.”
“You are morons. Beating her will do no good here. We need to work in different way…”
“But boss told us that he want her remain virgin. You know, slavers are paying much more for a virgins.”
“Yeah, I know, but did I say anything about popping her cherry? She’ll be a virgin, I swear. There are many ways to break the pride of the stubborn bitches like her. Yes, I’m talking ‘bout you, slut. I’ve heard you’re fire user. So, what is the best thing to fight fire? Water, of course.”
“But what water can do here? You want to drown her?”
“You’re really a moron. Of course not. First, I’m gonna make her drink lot of water. Then I’m gonna give her some nice enemas. All we have to do then is waiting. She’ll tell us everything, you’ll see. Look, she's already sweating, just from listening about it. I knew that this will tame the whore. Ok, where I put this o-ring gag..."

9 comments:

  1. It seems that her belly gonna be as big as her tits soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With udders like that, I can guess where they were beating her. Looks like fun...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drowning her would be good as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So by this logic, Mercury should be branded "slut" with an iron... but what would be appropriate for the rest of them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Using opposite elements, I suppose. Water should be fought with fire, electricity should be fought with rubber, light should be fought with darkness.

      Delete
    2. And what about Love?

      Delete
    3. Lust I figure, maybe anal rape if you want an unpopped cherry. Course, I'd pay to see Mercury permanently branded a slut forever.

      PS: It's nice to see the punishment and fetishes are branching out

      Delete
  5. Hmm, must not have been beating her hard enough, bitch doesn't seem all that bruised up at all. Maybe a good whipping would do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it couldn't hurt! So to speak...

      Delete