Sunday, May 20, 2012

Ami - Overused


„I think we overworked her… Look at her, she looks like a broken toy…”
„I guess she is… but you can see, her body is not broken at all”
“We fucked her all night long, I bet she’s pregnant if she wasn’t on the pill”
“Who cares? Come on, help me”
“What are you doing?”
“I’m gonna carry her to my car”
“What? Don’t you think we should leave her here?”
“It’d be waste. I’m gonna wash her clean and feed with a special mixtures of drugs. Trust me, she’ll forget about everything. It will make her much more obedient and calm. Don’t you remember how she was screaming while we were fucking her?”
“How can I forget…”
“Ok, she’ll be very good and willing to do everything we’ll tell her. Ok, grab her arms, we need to hurry before she’ll return to her senses.”

3 comments:

  1. Good idea, why to waste good senshi, when you can take her home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They should take a few pictures before they wash her off, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can only imagine them dragging her by the leg as the used and unconscious bitch leaves a trail of cum.

    ReplyDelete