Monday, May 14, 2012

Ami - Lesson



„When do you finally learn to swallow everything, you fucking bitch!”, whip crossed the air, biting into Mercury’s soft skin once again. Ami cried from pain. It’s been sixth time she’s been whipped since she was kidnapped and sold into this brothel. First time it was some kind of “welcome whipping”. Second, when she started to cry and call her captors with foul words. Third, after her first attempt to escape. Fourth, when she resisted the whoring. Fifth whipping came after her second failed escape.
This time she was punished because she couldn’t swallow the cum. Her belly was resisting, she had to puke. Blue haired genius still couldn’t accept such degradation. She wanted to be a doctor, not a whore.
“I think we have no other way but to make you get used to the sperm”, slaver brought the hose and attached the tip of it to the o-ring in Ami’s face. “You’re gonna drink the semen as long as you’ll love the taste.”, he said with evil smile and started the machine. With the eyes grown from fear and disgust, Ami saw big glass bottle filled with bull semen. Machine started to pump it straight into her mouth…

6 comments:

  1. Wow, they should give her to me, I'd make her love that taste quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to wonder, did they just happen to have the bill semen lying around or did they specifically buy it just to break her?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they might have it, just in case to punish stubborn bitches.

      Delete
  3. I'm loving how many updates you've been doing lately. Please, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I see people like 'em, 'cos there are many comments. I like it, so I'm gonna post some more updates soon.

      Delete
    2. Well, if you keep updating, I for one will keep commenting! :)

      Delete