Sunday, October 16, 2011

Rei - Punishment


"Because it was your second attempt to escape, Mars Whore, you must be punished properly. I can't let my whores being such ungrateful bitches. I'm giving you food, bed, make up stuff and you think you can escape? Stupid chick. Since today you won't be allow to eat. But afraid not, you won't be starving. My boys gonna give you high protein shake every morning and evening."
"Bluuehhhhghhh!!! Ghammmmm!! Gulpgulpgulp!!!"
"Make sure she will drink everything, boys, do not waste any drop. She's strongest of all of them, most stubborn one, so when we'll break her, rest of these whores will learn their places very fast. And you, bitch, better learn this lesson well. If you'll try to escape one more time, 5L piss enema will be your fate."
"Buuulllghh!!! Glurrrbb!"
"Don't damage her; we need her working for us, anyway. When you'll finish, let her clean herself. Her customers will be waiting, I'm sure. She's really profitable whore."

1 comment: