Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Rei - Hot legs


"And this is newest piece of my collection. She was some kind of superheroine once, but I helped her to change her way of life. With such legs she'll be very profitable whore, don't you think?"
"Wow, these legs... I don't know what to say..."
"Just say you want her and she'll be yours for whole night"
"Man, you must be joking, such hot babe..."
"I'm not joking. She may looks bitchy and bossy, but she's an obedient, you can be sure. Wanna see?"
"Yeah."
"Ok, Rei, come over here and lick my friend's boots clean"
"Yes, master"
"Shit... I cant believe this..."
"Rei, wiggle your butt"
"Of course, master, he he he"
"See? No mattter what you'll tell her, she will do it. I'm not called best bitchmaster in the city without reason. And since you're my friend, I'm giving you this one for free for tonight. Have fun!"

1 comment: