Sunday, October 2, 2011

Rei and Ami - Training in progress...


"Well, nothing better than the solid fucking, don't you agree."
"Yeah, and these sluts are simply awsome. We caught them six days ago and they're still struggling."
"I don't know how about you, but I love when there's some resistance."
"Same here. It's much better when they're struggling. Breaking them is a joy."
""But I agree, they must be really strong willed. Day after they we're filling them with our cum, and they're still yelling and cursing. Especially that black haired bitch."
"Don't forget they're kind of superheroines. I guess they're sure that their freinds will come to save them."
"I can't wait... More hot bitches to rape and tame..."
"Well, we didn'tamed these two..."
"You're right.. Let's give them another round. Gonna take the black haired bimbo now. I wonder how she'll be screaming with my cock up her ass."

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure they will end as willing sex slaves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully not too soon. Like they said, it's even better when the cunts struggle and cry. Gotta love their faces in this picture...

      Delete