Friday, October 14, 2011

Ami and Usagi - In the cell


"Here are they, nice and ready."
"Huh, man, cool. But I saw they kicked your butts pretty bad."
"Right you are, man, but calm down. They're sleeping hard, since they inhaled enough sleeping gas to put elephant to sleep for a week. You can even cut their fingers and they'll be sleeping like babies, I guarantee."
"Oh no, it'd would be a waste to damage them that bad."
"Yep, I agree, they are no use when damaged. But it wouldn't hurt to play with them a bit, you know what I mean."
"Oh, straight to the point, just how I like it. If they're really sleeping princesses, I guess its ok. I will take a blue one. She looks like a hot cocktease."
"No, I want her first. You can have a blonde. She's their leader."
"Ok, ok... It will be fun to fuck the shit out of their leader, right. When I'll finish with her, she'll be begging for more, like a good slut should."
"I can’t wait to see faces of the others when they’ll see their leader riding your cock like possessed."

No comments:

Post a Comment