Thursday, February 17, 2011

Usagi - Talking while you sleep


- And where did you found her?
- In the park. She was senseless. I thought it's just some schoolgirl that drunk one beer too much, but then I looked at her more carefully and damn, I knew I saw her somewhere.
- I'm not sure if brining her here was a good idea. She's some kind of superheroine, you know.
- Oh come on. Look at her. Does she looks like some kind of heroine for you?
- I think... no. I can see only blonde bombshell with very fuckable body.
- That's right. I can't wait till I'll put my hands on these boobies. They look so soft.
- Yeah, they are, trust me.
- Did you...
- But of course. I had to undress her, do you think she was naked when I found her?
- And you...?
- No, just look, she still got her panties on her. I wanted to see her eyes when she'll awake and find that we're fucking her.
- So what are we waiting for?
- Right, let's go. Gonna take pussy or ass first?
- Pussy, of course. If I'll be lucky, I'm gonna pop her cherry.

1 comment:

  1. Usagi looks beautiful there, wonder what a mess she'll be once they're done using her.

    ReplyDelete