Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ami - Hard week


I'll tell you, this was something amazing. We were drinking there, like always, the some weird things happened. Bright lights, hot chicks fighting with some kind of demons, you know. Me and my pal hide there, looking at the show. These chicks were sailor senshi, bet you heard about them. Yes, these panty flashing superheroines. They kicked the demons out of there, but then disappeared in some kind of magic gate or something, I don't know. We left our hideout to find one of these chicks still there. She was semi conscious; probably something hit her too hard. We looked at each other very quickly. We grabbed that blue haired chick into the backstreet. Oh man, she was weak, but she was still struggling. But her resistance had gone, when my pal pushed his fat cock into her ass. Oh God, you should hear her screams. I was afraid that someone might hear her and gagged her mouth with my dick. We were fucking her good, changing numerous times. I can't remember how many times we filled her holes with our sperm. Surly enough to make her pregnant. So, that's how it happened. You know now why she is here and sucking your cock like good whore. We told her that if she'll be our whore for a week, we'll give her back her transformation stuff. It was three days ago, so she has four more days of fucking and sucking. That’s why we invited all the guys from neighborhood; we're not greedy, after all. Her name? Amy or Ally, who cares? We're just calling her slut. That's enough for a name. Look, I said "slut" and she just turned her eyes on me. See? She gets used to it. Some call her "cum drinker" or "sperm sucker", I bet I heard "blue haired cunt" some times. Oh, there she swallows. Yes, give her all; she's on high protein diet, since the sperm is the only thing we're giving her to eat. Come on slut, when you'll be done with my friend, I want you to clear the mess on the floor you made. And better be hurry, because there's long line of guys waiting for your service tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment