Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Ami - Bullied

„Show me your pussy, Ami”
“Yes, Manabe-kun”
“Good slut, you weren’t shaving it, just as I told you”
“Yes…”
“I like these blue pussy hair of yours, Mizuno. It’s sexy”
“Thank you, Manabe-kun”
“How it is to walk all the day without panties?”
“It’s embarrassing… and humiliating… but you asked me to…”
“Yes, you’re right. It was my order, since you’re my slut, Ami. But I’m bored of it. I think I have new idea”
“What…?”
“Here, take this butt plug and put it between these perky ass cheeks”
“Unghmmm… hmmmgmmm…”
“Yes, this way. I want you spend all the day with that thing in your ass”
“But… I have PE lessons…”
“Don’t worry, your PE teacher would love to his top student with this little, well, maybe not so little toy in her ass. All right, I have to go. Do as I told you, Mizuno, otherwise…”
“Yes, I know, Manabe-kun. I’ll do as you told me”
“That’s a good slut”

No comments:

Post a Comment