Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Ami - Fuck for Freedom


I'll tell you, this was something amazing, just like those things that happening in the movies. We were drinking there, in the backstreet, me and my pal Tommy, like always in the Friday night. Suddenly, out of nowhere, some really weird things happened. Bright lights, hot chicks fighting against some kind of ugly demons, you know. Me and my pal quickly hid behind the trash cans, looking at the whole show. Those chicks were sailor scouts, bet you heard about them. Yes, those panty flashing superheroines. Hot ones, I’ll tell you. They kicked the demons out of there, but then they disappeared in some kind of magic gate or something, I don't know and don’t care. There was big explosion of light and then they vanished.

We left our hideout to find one of these chicks still there. She was unconscious; probably something hit her too hard. She had short, blue hair and was really cute. My dick went stiff just from looking at her body there, covered with that tight, white and blue suit only. We looked at each other very quickly and get mutual agreement without saying any word. Tommy was thinking about same thing as I. We grabbed that blue haired chick down the backstreet, between trash cans where none could see us. I used my knife to cut holes in her outfit, two for boobs, one for pussy and one for ass. We decided it will be hotter to fuck her in that nice, sexy outfit. We were both very horny just from looking at her.



Oh man, she was weak, but she was still struggling. But her resistance was broken, when my pal pushed his fat cock into her tight, sweet ass. Oh God, you should hear her screams. I was afraid that someone might hear her and I gagged her mouth with my dick. She wasn’t even struggling much, she was weak and shocked, probably she never expected that something like that might happened to her. I bet fucking in the ass for the first time must be quite painful. Tommy wasn’t gentle either, I have to admit. I found her ID then and what a surprise, she was mature! Can you believe that she is already 18? Right, I don't lie. 18 and still a virgin. Rare thing those days. I had a privilege of deflowering her. Yes, nothing better than untouched virgin. That's something you'd never forget. Feeling of absolute domination. She was crying a lot, when my dick popped her cherry. We were fucking her good, changing numerous times, taking her from all sides.

She wasn't experienced in sex, but we found that she's actually quite a fast learner. After fourth blowjob she was sucking like a pro. I can't remember how many times we filled her holes with our sperm. Surly enough to make her pregnant. So, that's how it happened. You know now why she is here and sucking your cock like good whore. We told her that if she'll be our whore for a week, we'll give her back her transformation stuff. Right, I found it during her first fucking. It was some kind of blue rod. I was fucking her pussy when I saw that she is trying to reach for something. I grabbed that thing quickly and then she looked very sad. I forced her to tell me, what's that shit and then she told me everything. She was using that thing to fight and transform. My first idea was to break it down, but then I had better one. Seeing how much important is that thing for her, I decided to blackmail that bitch. She had no choice but to accept that deal. And soon after she said "yes", my buddy sprayed her face with his cum. That's how we signed our deal.

After we finished with her, we took her here, to my flat. Yes, it's small, but enough for two horny guys and one not so eager slut. Look at these blue boots. You know what? We shoot our sperm there too. I bet her feet are glued to them. We only let her wash her face, ass and pussy once per day. Otherwise you couldn't probably even saw that pretty face, hidden behind the cum mask. Some guys like when she swallows, but others prefer to come on her face. Some even like to shot in her nose. She hates it the most because it makes her cough a lot. But no matter what happends, she still looks so shy and innocent; I think it turns them on even more. Her costume is gone, right. We let her keep her boots, but rest ended in the trash can. I get her some new clothes. I think she looks good in these scanty, crotchless, black panties and this shining black bra with holes for her cute, pink nipples. And those stockings are making her hot legs look even hotter. She really looks good in this slutty outfit, like she’s born for wearing it. I even get magic marker to write some naughty stuff on her body. She has “anal queen” on her ass and “pussy manic” above her fuckhole. If you want to write something else on her, feel free. “Milk bags” on her tits? Sounds good! Here’s marker!

It was three days ago, so she has four more days of constant fucking and sucking. That’s why we invited all the guys from neighborhood; we're not greedy, after all. Her name? Amy or Ally, who cares? We're just calling her slut. That's enough for a name of the cumdump. Look, I just said "slut" and she just turned her eyes on me. See? She got used to that name pretty well. Some call her "cum drinker" or "sperm sucker", I bet I heard "blue haired cunt" some times and "Sailor Slut" as well. Oh, there she swallows. Yes, give her all; she's on high protein diet, since the sperm is the only thing we're giving her to eat. You should see her grimaces, when we were forcing her to drink cum for the first time. She get used to this now. Finished? Come on slut, when you'll be done with my friend, I want you to clear the mess on the floor you made. With your tongue, of course. And better be hurry, because there's long line of guys waiting for your service tonight. Don't look that way. You're gonna be happy and smiling for them. You know what happens when someone says she wasn’t good for him? Yes, I spank this sweet, round ass with my belt. So, don't complain, slut. There are still four days of your sex service here.

Until she licks cum from the floor, I’ll tell you something in secret. There’s no way we’re gonna let this cunt leave us for good. We already know her real identity. And as you can guess, there’s more of those Sailor girls. We’re gonna let her go, but follow her and discover real identities of her comrades. Yes, of course, you’re most welcome at their breaking party. We’ll need brave men to catch those cunts and fuck the resistance out of her asses. I already think about entering the go-go club with those five sailor pussies. You can imagine them dancing on the scene, stripping, giving a lap dances and whoring their asses for money. Yeah, in their old uniforms, of course! We’ll end our miserable lives, but they’ll start theirs. Oh look, slut just finished cleaning the floor. Do you want to fuck her? Come on, be our guest. Spread your legs wide, slut!

2 comments:

  1. Good story.
    I hope to read a sequel with the other Senshi and also with the Outers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picture and nice, detailed story. Glad to see more here!

    ReplyDelete