Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Rei and Minako - hardest moment


„No, no, Rei, don’t you think about escaping… I doubt if you could ever make a few steps. Can you feel how everything is moving inside you? It’s amazing how much you take up your big ass… He he he, you make really funny faces, you should see them…”
“Ohgghmmm… Minako… pleasssssse… stop it… I can’t take it… anymore… No! No morrrrrrre!!”
“Oh, but it’s only half… Come on, you can do it, I’m sure of that. You were always so perfect and selfish, kicking and bullying Usagi everytime you could. But you doesn’t look so sure now… How about I touch there…?”
“Nggggghmmm!!!!! Stop!!!! Noooooo!!!!! I’m gonna…”
“How sensitive you are, Rei… Very sensitive… Your moans are so sweet, like a music for my ears. Wonder what kind of sounds you’ll make while caressing here…?”
“Mmmm!!!!!! Ghmmmm…. I beg you… Aaahhhh!!!!”
“Ok, it’s about 2/3… This is the hardest part, but you can do it!”
“Ungh…. Toilet!!! Please! Let me go… to the toilet!!!! Ohhhh!!!!!”

5 comments:

  1. Here I thought the enema poll was still up lol. Seriously though cool seeing a senshi dominate another one for a change.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never said that I won't use poll results. Just wanted to do something like that with Rei and Minako.

      Delete
    2. Follow your muse, man!

      Delete