Thursday, November 7, 2013

Michiru - Oral madness


„There she blows! I can’t believe that lesbian can be such a first class cocksucker. She sucks better than all the whores I had. I’d say she really loves having cock in her mouth. Maybe she’s a bi? Or cum addicted? Well, I don’t care, it’s best blowjob I ever had. I’ll fuck her ass later, but it’s her mouth where real magic is. Her tongue is dancing around my cock. Wonder if she learned this while licking her lover’s cunt? Well, she will be busy tonight, you guys must make her suck you as well. If you can’t wait, go play with her lover there, that blond dyke looks angry, how about taming her a bit with your cocks? But don’t start with her mouth, she might bite! Start with her ass, it’s always best way to tame stubborn sluts. I think we could make them 69 later while fucking their cunts. Maybe we’ll even manage to impregnate those bitches? They’ll be mommies!”

3 comments:

  1. Interesting result of the poll:
    Sailor Mercury - 7
    Sailor Mars - 7
    Sailor Jupiter - 7
    Seems that those three are equally wanted as enema victims...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love how every cap with Neptune always has Uranus just off screen and vice versa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely. The best part about fucking one is making the other one watch.

      I like the nice close-up of Neptune's cum-covered face and teary eyes here, though. She's working hard tonight.

      Delete