Friday, July 27, 2012

Setsuna - Ride a horse


"Arggghhhh!!!! Pleaseeeee! It hurts!!! So much!!!! I'll tell you anything!!! Just stop it!!!!"
"See? I told you it will work fine. My special horse works miracles. Ok, bitch, first I want adresses of all sailor sluts!"
"Huhh.... not them... not... arghhhhhh!!!!"
"Still stubborn? Give her more weight then!"
"Aye, sir!!"
"Guuuhhh!!! It's gonna split me in two.... kuhh... huhhhh... Ahhhhh!!!! No more! No more!! Noooooo!!!!"
"You know what I want, bitch..."
"Yes... here they are... just don't make me..."
"Tell me and you we will finish your ride"
"Ok... please, listen..."
"Come on, note them all. And hurry, I want you boys to bring all of them here."
"You promised.. you'll let me..."
"Oh yeah... Take her out boy and carry to the dogs cage. My dobermans haven't such a bitch since agaes..."
"Nooo!!! Nooo! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

6 comments:

  1. Damn, now I'd really love to see the sequel with Pluto and dobermans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gimme a good art and I'll see what I can do.

      Delete
  2. Yay for sequel with doggy mommy Pluto.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She might be dwarf planet now, but she's still sexiest scout ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hell Yeah she will always be my favorite

      Delete