Sunday, July 29, 2012

Makoto - Afterschool activities


“Do you like… my bloomers, sir?”, asked Mako with shy voice, wiggling her butt. She didn’t like this situation. In fact she was ashamed like hell. Being independent and dominant was her usual self. But since her classmate discovered that Mako is actually Sailor Jupiter, she decided to blackmail her and earn some money as well. Since that time Mako had to meet the guys, mostly older than her. And it was one of this days.
“Yes, they’re very sexy. But I think I’ll like what’s inside them much more. Come on… what’s your name again?”
“It’s Makoto, sir”, she bit her lips. That man even didn’t care about her name. All he was interesting about was her body. She felt terrible. Like a thing, not a human.
“Well, ok, Mako-chan, let’s go that magazine there, we’re gonna make good inspection of your PE uniform.”
“As you wish, sir”, Mako knew what he was going to do with her. She only hoped he’s not into anal sex, like many perverts she had to serve before. Man put his palm on her firm ass and pushed her forward. Normally, Mako would slapped every man who’d try to do it, but today she had no choice but let him caress her round buttocks.
“I like your ass, Mako-chan… I can’t wait to nail it…”
Mako sighed with resignation. Seems that that wasn’t her lucky day at all. She just hoped that this will be fast. There were two more guys she head to meet today, after all.

5 comments:

  1. Kind of stories I like the most. Teasing, leaving lot for imagination and with cute art. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, a re-purposed Black Dog illustration. His stuff is always quality.

    Her ass isn't what's drawing most of my attention, though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope he'll finally make something with Uranus or Pluto.

      Delete
  3. I don't like saying overused internet memes but I can't resist this time.

    DAT ASS!

    ReplyDelete