Monday, July 9, 2012

Haruka - Waiting


„Ghmmmmm!!!!! GHMMMM!!!!!”
„Damn, we gagged that bitch and she is still mumbling something!”
“I think she’s angry because we’re raping her girlfriend.”
“You think so… Maybe she just wants to join us?”
“Nope, she’s a lesbian, I guess that raping her will be even funnier.”
“Damn, I never had a lesbian before.”
“But you already have… The one you’re fucking in the ass now is lesbian as well.”
“So that’s why she was struggling so much…”
“Yes, but seems we corrected her. Look how she’s sucking my cock.”
“I think she was a lesbian because she never had a real man before.”
“Yeah, let’s end with her and take this blonde dyke.”
“Oh yeah, just let me cum last time… Oh yeah… Ok, enough with this green slut, let’s start with blonde…”
“GHMMMMMM!!!! NGGMM! NHMMMM!!!!”

10 comments:

  1. She must be really mad now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raping Haruka is one of my favorite fantasies. She's a hot tomboy lesbian and turning her into nympho would be cool.
    Love the pantyhose here, btw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree, she just needs to be fucked hard, so she'll become sex addicted slut. I bet deep inside she needs strong man.

      Delete
    2. That's why she should be called Sailor (ur)Anus.

      Delete
  3. Too bad they didn't put a dildo inside her, so she could enjoy the show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would have been a nice touch!

      Delete
  4. I like that the action here is "off-stage." Keeps the focus on Haruka's great expression and imminent defilement... and making her watch Michiru get raped before her is delicious, of course.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree. I like when there's something for imagination as well.

      Delete
  5. I don't care much for Neptune, except when her rape is used to irritate Uranus like this. Bang Neptune's ass while gripping her hair, pulling her head up to make Uranus see her face and expression as she's forcefully fucked.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good story.
    I hope to read a sequel with Neptune and Haruka in action with the men.

    ReplyDelete