Sunday, January 9, 2011

Rei - Dirty Dialogues


"What are we gonna do with her?"
"Kill her?"
"That's a waste of good slut. Look at her body"
"But she just burned two of our pals into the crisps"
"With this gag she can't use these flames of her, I'm sure. Let's fuck her"
"I think it will be better to just slice her throat"
"Idiot. Come on; hold her legs wider, just like this... Whoa, she's a virgin, can you believe?"
"With such sexy body? Impossible"
"I bet she's high and mighty one who always kicked the guys who were close to her. I'm gonna give her a lesson... Wow, she's a tight..."
"Hey, she's moaning, even if she unconscious!"
"Such girls always have their inner slut; you just have to wake her up".
"Mmmmghhmmpppmmm!"
"She tries to say something. I think she don't like what you're doing with her"
"Nonsense, she's just asking me to fuck her harder"
"You think so?"
"Absolutely. Listen, let's give her solid bitch breaking. What do you think about sandwiching her?"
"Cool! I like it"
"Ghmmmpppppphmmm!"
"You think she likes me screwing her ass?"
"Who cares? Let's just have fun!"

1 comment:

  1. If she's enjoyable enough, they might just keep the bitch alive long enough for the others to find and save her.

    ReplyDelete