Thursday, January 6, 2011

Mako - Tentacle Terror


*Sob* Please, I'll be good... just no more tentacle rapes, master... I can't take it anymore. It hurts like hell when these slimy, brown vines are screwing me without mercy. They took my virginity that I was keeping for my boyfriend... They took my spirit, raping me for long hours... They took my grace, forcing me to suck them and swallow their ugly liquids. I don't care about anything elese, I'll do what you want, tell you everything that I know, but please, free me from this place. My ass and pussy are on their limits, stretched to the maximum. My belly is full of that bitter slime. So please, no more... I'll betray my queen, my fellow senshi... I'll lick your boots, please you with my body, suck your cock, but take these tentacles away...

No comments:

Post a Comment