Monday, January 10, 2011

Minako - Tease


Hiking her skirt up, Venus smiled to the man standing next to her. "You want me, sir? 1000 $ please. Yes, I'm not cheap whore, but night with godess of love and beauty isn't something you'll forget soon, I promise. You won't be disappointed since I'm gonna fulfill all your dirty fantasises and erotic dreams. By all I mean all, that's right. Nothing is impossible for me, since I'm Sailor Venus. I can be submissive or dominant, innocent or hot. Your wish is my command, sir. So, do not waste our time and gimme that 1000$ What? Sailor Mars took only 500$ last night, you say? Oh boy, that Rei... All right, 700$ and that's my last word, I'm much better than her, after all. Ok? Great, let's go up there, to my room. I'm yours for all night long.  This is gonna be your best night ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment