Sunday, December 19, 2010

Rei - working woman


"I'm sorry, but I have a break now, so you can't have me now, sir. Oh please, there are many other girls here, why do you want me so bad? Well, I know I'm a sexy and charming, my long legs and black hair are making guys crazy, but come on, why don't you take Mako? She has biggest boobies here. That's why we all call them her "talents". Can you imagine what she can do with them? Or Ami, she's brilliant. She has mind as great as her body, she loves rape plays, being dressed in her school uniform. You're not into this stuff? Maybe Haruka and Michiru then? Threesome with two hot lesbians? No? Damn, I said I have a break. No, I'm not gonna give you a blowjob, I'm drinking juice, see? Even in this brothel, we have a rules. And break is a break. Take Minako, she's a nympho, she'll give you best sex here. She'll let you fuck her in the ass too. You don't like blondes? Then Usagi is not an option too. Hell, why me? All right, I give up, let's go. But you'll pay extra, right? You're gonna pay double for my work during the break. Geez, it's not a problem for you? You're really stubborn boy. Here's my room. So, let me see what are you hiding in these trousers..."

No comments:

Post a Comment