Monday, December 20, 2010

Mako - Show


"Welcome, sir. Have a sit. Oh, it's you again. It seems that you become my permanent customer. I'm moved; I always thought it's only Ami who has such faithful customers. Mmmm... Thinking about it makes me wet already. Let's turn the music on, I'm gonna strip for you, very, verrrry slowly. Now, piece by piece, I'm stripping my senshi outfit. Oh, these stockings? Yes, they weren't original piece of my senshi costume, but guys like them. You like them too? What, you want to buy them? Bad, naughty boy... but ok, I don't mind. Let me strip my panties. Have a good look at my pussy. See it's bald as a child's face. And it's wet already. I'm gonna stroke it slowly with my fingers, playing with my clitty. Oh yesssss... so goood... I think I'm kinda exhibitionist. There, there, I can see that bulge in your trousers. Here, have my panties, rub them against your rod. Oh, you're so big. I think I'm getting hungry... for this hard cock of yours..."

No comments:

Post a Comment