Thursday, December 23, 2010

Ami and Mako - Interruption


Oh, Usagi, you should knock before entering one's bedroom, don't you think? Look at poor Ami, she's all red. Oh, I agree she's cute when she's blushing, but damn, you could just knock. He he he, I can see you're blushing as well. What's up? Is it first time you see her topless? What? Is it wrong that we were sleeping in the same bed? Why Ami is naked? You're asking too many questions, odango atama. Just mind your own business, or Rei and Setsuna steal your precious Mamoru.  Oh, I think I said too much. Look Ami, how angry our princess become. Ami? Oh come on, don't cry, please, have a drink, it's a cocoa I made just for you. But I think you can't say that our first time was bad. You're sweet and this little... Oh, Usagi, you're still here? Huh, I think it leaves me no choice. Where did I put this rope, ball gag and handcuffs...?

No comments:

Post a Comment