Monday, November 22, 2010

Mako's service


"Hi boy, you're looking for fun? Oh, I'm your girl than, 10$ only. I can see, you're drolling already. He he he, it's nothing wrong, I know how guys love to look at my boobies. They're my biggest talents, after all. They're big, aren't they? Some people says that they're artificial, but please, touch them. Do they feel like silicone? Yes, touch them as much as you like, I don't mind. Yes, play with my nipples, they're already stiff. Mmm... goood. Oh, I can see a tent growing from your jeans. You're getting hard? Nothing strange, you're big boy. Let's see... whoa, how big you are!? Oh my, I can't wait,  you have to put that big, veiny cock into my pussy. Look, I'm getting wet! Or maybe you want me to give you long, juicy bj first? I'd love to suck your dick. So be a good boy and give your big cock... or I'll punish you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment