Monday, November 29, 2010

Mako - Bad girl's punishment


"Mister, please... I understand... I was very bad girl and I need to be punished... of course, it's necessary to teach me how to be good obedient sex slave. I have to learn how to serve my body and how to please my master. I beg I'll never try to bit your mighty cock again. I'll learn how to give best head in the world. I'll never think about escaping again. It's natural that I'll spread my legs wide every time you'll approach me, master. Please, remove these things from my breasts. They're hurting my nipples. I don't complain about that thing in my ass. No, nothing at all. I even kinda like it. But my poor nipples are in pain. You don't want to ruin them, master, aren't you? They're yours, just like rest of my body, after all. When you'll make me pregnant, they'll be shooting milk. So please master, be kind for your worthless whore and remove these clamps..."

1 comment:

  1. She makes a compelling argument! No sense in wasting her talents.

    ReplyDelete