Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Ami and Usagi - Finding a customer


"Please sir, buy us for tonight. We'll both give you pleasure that you'll never forget. I and my friend Ami will be yours for whole night. 50$ only. It's too much? Then what about 40? Please, we need this money urgently. But sir, two young girls who will do everything you like. Yes, by everything I mean everything. Literally. No, I guarantee that you won't be disappointed. We're not the most experienced girls here, but we're full of enthusiasm. Come on Ami, show our good sir your pussy. Look, how sweet and inviting it looks. Of course, mine isn't bad, just see. So you're taking us? Oh, I'm so happy. Ami, don't make such a face, come on, and smile. She's still too shy, but you'll see, she turns into devil when she's in bed. And I won't be worse. This is gonna be the best night in your life".

1 comment: