Friday, December 9, 2011

Rei - Everything's in her hand



"Damnnn... I can't... stop it!!!", Rei was doing her best to stop her hand rubbing this veiny piece of meat between her legs, but this was useless. Koan stood right in front of her and laughed madly, looking the poor senshi who was too weak to resist her urges.
"Yes, touch it! I give this dick to you, so play with it as much as you want, Mars. I want to see you faping like crazy and your sperm shooting all over, covering your body!"
"No... nooo!!!", Rei's hand was already moving up and down the shaft, making it harder and bigger. For the independent, strong willed scout it was humiliating. But she was feeling better. Seconds before she was just a normal girl, but this damn Koan used some magic and turned her clitoris into huge cock. Rei couldn't fight the pleasure anymore. She fell on earth, rubbing her newfound dick through the material of her outfit and finally revealed it. It’s head was already red.
"Let me help you", Koan approached her and started to caress growing cock.
"Noo... it's gonna..."
"Yes, it's gonna explode soon... This will be your first futanari climax, Mars. First, but not last..."

4 comments:

  1. Futa is not my thing, but this looks cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not my thing either, but it's nice that you're giving some variety!

    Also, thanks for posting so frequently! I appreciate all the updates lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICE rei makes good lesbian slave, especially now she futa

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so big that could perform autofellatio, I think.

    ReplyDelete