Saturday, September 3, 2011

Rei - Slave of Koan


„Yes, Sailor Mars, look into my eyes… you don’t have to fight anymore… struggle is bad… very bad… and you need to be a good girl for me… very good... and very submissive... for your mistress… obey… just forget about anything else… no pain, no anger, no hard feelings... only love... love and obedience... I can feel your body is trembling under my touch… isn’t it nice? Such soft, gentle touch... I can see you are longin for my touch... Look deeply into my hypno eyes once again, sunk into them, while I’m gonna strip your clothes… slowly… very slowly… you won’t need them anymore…I’ll give you better ones… better for the slave… my slave… my lovely slave, Sailor Mars... so kiss me now... and become my loyal, mindless servant... And your friends will join you very soon... ”

1 comment: