Sunday, September 18, 2011

Michiru - Ready for training


See, girls? Here she is, nice, ready, bound and wet. I'm gonna take her of her so-called girlfriend, better known as Sailor Uranus. I'm sure that after long night with me she won't be lesbian anymore, I'm gonna make her love my cock; turn her from high and mighty lesbian dyke into dick-starving horny bimbo. But this one is yours. She's a lesbo, just like this blond dyke, so I think you'll have lot of fun with taming the slut like her. Do as you please, I don't mind raping her with these huge strap-ons you have here. Give her lot of bdsm training, she seems to be into such stuff, I found whip and handcuffs inside the locker in her sleeping room. I want her tamed tomorrow. Then we'll be able to sell both bitches at one auction. I'm sure there will be lot of customers ready to pay lot of money for such whores.

3 comments:

  1. Ahh excellent, michiru definately the perfect sapphic toy for a dominating mistress

    ReplyDelete