Sunday, August 28, 2011

Makoto - Pals chat



"Hey, look at that Kino. These tits... don't you think she's using something to make 'em bigger?"
"Nope, I peeked her at the shower. They're natural. But yes, they're big, I'm jelous."
"And she's showing them shamefully, dangling them in front all of the boys. I hate it. They're looking only at her."
"Not only boys. Teachers can't keep their eyes of these udders as well. Do you think her grades are so good because of her intelligence?"
"Shit. That's not fucking fair."
"Speak about fucking, I bet she's selling her body for higher grades."
"Kino? Impossible. She's goody two shoes."
"I wouldn't say that. I saw her yesterday at the cinema with our math teacher. You should see this mini skirt and low cut dress she had. And that guy was fondling her ass. I followed them a bit and found that they were heading straight into love hotel! You can guess what they were doing there..."
"Whoa! I can't believe!"
"Are you serious? Kino in love hotel? With a teacher?"
"I'm damn serious. I made a photo with my cell. I will mail you it, when I'll be home."
"I have an idea... why not use it to blackmail her a bit? Let's punish the bitch!"
"I like it... Makoto, come on here, there's one thing we need to talk about..."

No comments:

Post a Comment