Sunday, August 28, 2011

Makoto and Minako - Punished servants


And don't you ever try to escape again, you stupid bitches! You signed a contract and you're gonna work here for whole, fucking year. You'll be maids, hostesses, cooks, house cleaners and cock suckers, anything I'll tell you, isn't it clear, dumb bimbos? I thought it's clear for such pea brains of yours, but seems it's not. Ok, I think you need a lesson, my fuck toys. You'll spend whole day and night here, bound, with these dildos inside your worthless cunts and buttplugs inside your fat asses. This will give you enough time to think, how stupid you were, when you're trying to escape. Tomorrow I'm gonna come here again. If you will learn your lesson well, you'll both ask me gently for forgiveness. If not, then you'll meet my friends who are dying to spend some time with you, bitches. Believe me, they won't be as gentle as me. So, see you tomorrow, choice is yours.  Enjoy your punishment, my little cum drinkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment