Sunday, April 3, 2011

Usagi - Waking up


"Yeoooowww..." -  Usagi yawned, when she woke up. She slowly opened her eyes to notice something strange. First, she was naked. Second, she wasn't sleeping in her bed. Third, it wasn't her room as well. Fourth, there was some old man sleeping beside her! What happened? She still had parts of her Sailor Moon outfit on her. She tried to leave the bed, but then that man turned to her and grabbed her by arm.
"Don't go, slut, I want second ride"
"What... I don't wanna!! No! Don't touch me!!" - Cried Usagi, as man forced her on the bed and sat on her.
"Ahhhhh!!! Ahhhh!!!" - She was crying when his stiff cock parted her pussy lips.
"What's going on?" - He asked - "You were very happy yesterday?"
Yesterday? She was at the party with her friends. Did she drink too much? She could remember some old guy trying to date with her but she dumped him. But then, she got some drinks... and there was blackness.
"Unghmmmm!!!!"
"Stop resisting! I paid you, just like you wished!"
"Paid? Please, I'm not a whore! Let me..."
"Shut up! I hate such double faced bitches. Deal is a deal".

1 comment:

  1. Aww, hmm, rather "dark" story for such a pretty pic.

    ReplyDelete