Monday, April 25, 2011

Haruka and Michiru - Punished


"No, please master, we will be good today. We will do anything you want from us, we will please your guest with our bodies and do everything they'll tell us to do. I promise, I will not beat or bite anyone, no matter what they'll do to Michiru. Yes, that's promise. Just don't whip us again. My back is all red and poor Michiru still has problems with sitting. We will be good, obedient slaves, willing to serve our master. Just please, take the whip away. May I suck your cock in excuse for my bad behavior yesterday? I shouldn't hit your guest, I know. I just couldn't stand watching him raping my precious Michiru. But it was first and last time I was acting like this. Next time I will help her to spread her legs wider for him. I will even lick her pussy after. You have to trust me, master. Is it ok? Look, there's no more anger and hate in my eyes, only obedience. Give us one more chance before selling us to this dirty, cheap brothel in Bombay".

No comments:

Post a Comment