Saturday, March 8, 2014

Minako and Makoto - Mistress Venus




„See? I told you that I’m stronger now! Isn’t it clear for this pea brain of yours, Mako-chan? Since I joined Black Moon Clan, I became stronger than any of the Sailor Scouts! You’re no match for me, you fat titted cow! I’ll make you one of us soon, but first I’m gonna give you a lesson you’ll never forget! Can you feel my heel digging into your fuckhole, you bitch? Tell me you like! Come on, tell me! I wanna listen to your slutty moans, you cunt! It’s been long time since I had to listen your big words! You’re always so proud of your udders! I’ll milk them dry soon and turn them into empty sags! Scream for me! Scream for your new mistress! Call my name, you bitch! You'll licking my heels and my pussy soon! This is your end, Jupiter! I’ll make sure of that!”

6 comments:

  1. I know you prefer guys but I love when you do lesdom it's so fucking hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You still alive man? Been a long time since you're last caption.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really hot caption. You have anything new in the works? Can't wait for more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you not doing captions anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just my luck I find an awesome blog and it's dead.

    ReplyDelete